Friday, November 11, 2011

Day 11 Thankful Project

Today I am most thankful for the birth day of my little man, Andrew B. Day IV!!  It's a special birthday this year, turning 7 on 11/11/11, so make a birthday wish for him at 11:11am!  He has brought so much joy and love into my life and I just can't even imagine the world as I know it without him.  I'm so thankful for him and his Daddy and the love that we all share.  We talked to him this morning and he was pretty pumped about his day!  I can't wait to celebrate with him when he's home in ten days.  Nothing says "Happy Birthday" like a Power Ranger Pizza Party!

Andrew,
I hope you have the best birthday ever!  I know your TN family is going to do it up right.  It's your day and your Dad and I will be thinking about you every minute of the day.  You are so special to us and we are so thankful God blessed us with you.  You are at the top of my Reasons Worth Living For list!  Your sixth year on this earth as been a blast and we know year seven will be even better.  I am so proud of you for doing so well in school, for always minding your manners, for enjoying life, and because you love the people who love and care about you, no matter what anyone tells you.  You are wise beyond your years and you teach me things I never thought a little boy could.  I love you so much and I am so happy I am apart of your life.

Love- Your Do-Dah

No comments:

Post a Comment