Sunday, November 13, 2011

Canton Fun!

So it's a little late but I wanted to post a few pictures from Canton.  When I tell people I'm going to a flea-market, most of them make a "ew" face and then I try to explain to them exactly what it is but I can't ever put it into words.  It's so many things rolled into one:  antique stores, boutiques, interior design stores, and yard sales.  We always have a blast, I always spend too much money, and I can never wait to go back!  


Over 100 acres of open air shopping!

These are the types of treasures you'll find in what we call "No Man's Land."



 You can find just about any type of decor for your home...

 Or beach house!

And don't forget the food!

Here are a few of my favorite buys:



I also bought some great winter head bands, hats, and gloves from these Chicks, check them out!

No comments:

Post a Comment