Tuesday, November 1, 2011

30 Days of Thankfulness


Last November I would randomly blog about things I was thankful for in honor of Thanksgiving.  This year I'm going to try to blog every day about the things, people, or places I am most thankful for.  I found that making a list like this really puts my day into perspective and highlights even the little things that are important to me.

Today I'm thankful for:
  • Women.  I must admit that I prefer working in an environment that is mostly male.  I've always gotten along better with guys and growing up my best friends were always boys.  I'm a tom-boy at heart and it really wasn't until college that I met most of the girl-friends I have today.  Let's face it ladies, we have more issues, more drama, and more complaints than men, at least most of them.  And usually an office full of women is drama filled...BUT there are some things that men just don't get!  And I'm having a day where communication between me and the fellas just isn't going the way I want it to, so today I am thankful for all of the ladies out there who just get it and here's a shout out to the women who work in a man's world!  Sometimes it's tough!
  • The weekend!  I am so ready for Thursday to get here.  I'll be on my way to Canton, TX to shop the Trade Days with two amazing friends, my sister, and we'll be meeting my mom and another of my sisters there.  I'm so ready to get a hug from my Mom, there's just nothing like a hug from the woman that brought you into this world!  Not to mention she'll have my pumpkin pie in hand. Sigh.
  • Automatic Sprinklers.  As I sit here typing I heard the sprinklers kick on in my flower beds, they we're definitely worth the sweat and mula my honey and I put into installing them.  
  • Lastly for the day, I am thankful for my husband.  He listens to me vent, he advises when I need advising, and his hugs make my stress melt away.  He's just what I needed today...and everyday. :)
So, what are you thankful for today?

    No comments:

    Post a Comment