Thursday, December 2, 2010

Smiles at Magnolia Mound

Our pictures were taken at Magnolia Mound plantation out by LSU.  BREC is in the process of remodeling the mainhouse so we didn't get to go inside and look around by I fell in love with the grounds!  If was a tough decision on which photo would make it onto our Christmas card but after much deliberation between Drew and I we finally decided on...drum roll please.....

  We wanted one with Christmas lights and one where all of our pretty faces were showing.  Plus I love how much Drew and Andrew look alike in this one...that Day grin is undeniable! We can't wait  for our friends and family to pull us out of their mailboxes! :)

A few of our other favorites were:

Our litte boy :)






Like I said too many good ones and I must admit we are a good lookin' crew!  Julie brought our Christmas card by last night and they turned out great.  An she even put us on her blog! :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment