Wednesday, December 8, 2010

It's Begining to Look A Lot Like Christmas

Everywhere we go!

Tonight Erin, Brittany, and I got together at Erin's house for a Wreath Making/Deck Erin's Halls Party.  We saw tons of beautiful wreaths and Christmas decorations at Paul Michael in Canton.  So we decided to get crafty and see if we could create our own holiday decor.  As a team we turned out some really cute stuff.  Big thanks to my girl Britt, she can really work some deco mesh ribbon! :)

Erin's entertainment center decor

The wreath we made for Erin's mantle!
Not it's not an optical illusion, it really is huge! ;)
 
I wanted to make a wreath for my front door...which is also GI-normous, but I couldn't find a wreath big enough anywhere.  Everyone was sold out, so we improvised using a 30 inch wreath.



Not too shabby, if I do say so myself!

I also put out the nativity scene my parents gave me for Christmas last year. 
I love it!

I can't wait for Andrew to see all of our Christmas decorations!  Next on the list are the Christmas lights outside.  The Grinch (aka my husband) said he would do those this weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment