Thursday, December 2, 2010

Let the Christmas Shopping Begin!

I am less than 24 hours away from one of the funnest shopping experiences I know:  First Mondays in Canton, TX.  The Canton fleamarket is hundreds of acres of unique shopping.  Canton is a small town with around 4000 people but on the first weekend of every month the population grows exponentially to between 200,000-500,000!  My parents have been going for years and I've been twice in the last 2 years with them and my friend Brittany.  And man do we have a blast!  Antiques, boutiques, metal working, art, carpentry, decor of any kind, you name and you'll find it here!  Tomorrow morning bright and early me and 4 of my fellow shop-a-holics-Brittany, Erin, Sandy, and Merrill- will be road tripping it to Canton.  I can't wait!  I'm sure I'll have plenty of  stories to share when we return! :)  Wish us luck and pray that we don't spend all of our money. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment