Tuesday, December 14, 2010

A Few of My Favorite Things

I heard this song on the radio- added it to my blog and thought I would share a few of my favorite material things, in no certain order.

Nothing I like better for my chapped lips than some Burt's.

Our bedding

My sunglasses...I've lost three pair and I (or sometimes Drew) replaces them with the exact same ones, Cleo by Spy.

 My new Twisted X work boots.  Thanks Rhodia.

I've always used Colgate- I can't stand Crest- my teeth love Colgate's Pro Clinical.

 The adult sippy cup-a Copco cup- mine is light blue, Drew's is brown.
Eco friendly, insulated, microwave/dishwasher safe.  
What's not to love?

I'm fairly certain I couldn't make it through a 9:00 production meeting without this. 

I'm 100% certain that my iPhone wouldn't be here today without it's trusty pink Otterbox.

Chanel Chance...mmmmm
Nothing like a little Dove to wash the day away.

My hair can't make up it's mind on what type of hair it wants to be.
I wonder if it's possible to have "combination hair"?  Sometimes dry/Sometimes oily.  
This shampoo is amazing for those dry hair days.
Thanks to Becca at Avalon Salon.

Keep the crow's feet at bay with some Clinique All About Eyes.
Love this stuff!

"When the dog bites
When the bee stings
When I'm feeling sad
I simply remember my favorite things
And then I don't feel so bad"

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment