Sunday, December 12, 2010

A Great Weekend

Friday night Drew finally told me what he had planned.  Gino's!  It's one of my all time favorite restaurants.  I've eaten there for a many a birthday with my parents, Drew said he wanted to keep the tradition going. :)  Our BFs Matt and Brittany came too! I had the best lamb chops since NYC...but neither can beat my Dad's.  Drew had the biggest veal chop I had ever seen, 14 oz!  Man the food was delicious! 

 (Blurry picture I know)

 Lamb Chops

Veal Chop

Saturday morning Drew had to work at his duplex and I spent the day tooling around the house cleaning, wrapping presents, then we headed to Kamado's for some sushi and to celebrate our cousin Dustin's birthday-which happens to be the same day as mine!  Lucky fella! 

So far today has been pretty quiet.  Drew and I cooked breakfast together since Drew woke up way too early on Saturday for me to get up.  Then we finished setting our fence post for our fence, did some grocery shopping, threw some ribs on the pit for the Saints game, and we're settling in for a COLD night at home!

Bud called to tell us it was snowing in Tennessee and that it's only 7 more days until he'll be at our house!  I told him to be sure to make some snow ice cream- one of my favorite treats in Oklahoma.  His Daddy told him I made the best hot chocolate and Andrew said to make sure we don't run out before he gets here. :)  He can make our hearts smile 600 miles away.  I'm so ready for him to be home!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment