Monday, December 6, 2010

Canton Goodies!

Our trip to Canton was a lot of fun and it was nice to get away for a few days with the girls! :)  The first timers were a little overwhelmed with the size of the flea market but all in all we came home with lots of good stuff!  A few of my favorite buys were:

A set of hand forged metal Christmas trees


The cute little magnets I found to hang our stockings on our metal fireplace casing.  
Andrew picked out our stockings this year! :)

And some yummy Aspen mulling spices!  This stuff can send a warm feeling straight to the heart of any ole Grinch.  I love it!

Everything else I found, are Christmas presents so I'm keeping them under WRAPS.  HA!  

I hope everyone is getting into the season of giving!  I love buying presents for the people I love and can't wait to see our little boys face on Christmas morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment