Thursday, August 11, 2011

t.i.l.t

We are a household divided when it comes to two very important things and when it comes to these two very important things Drew and I are completely unable & unwilling to compromise.  We have tried and tried to convince the other that our way is the best way, but each other's attempts fall on deaf ears and we turn up our noses at each other and agree to disagree about:  Toothpaste & Toilet Paper

So today I am loving my brands of toilet paper and toothpaste, Charmin and Colgate.
 (In case you're wondering Drew's favs are Angel Soft and Crest Vivid White.)



Next, I am loving two items that when combined make my taste buds pull up their beach chairs, stick their taste buddy toes in the sand, and say "Aaahhh."

Crystal Light Mojito Mocktail

Fresh Mint

 The perrrrfect Mojito!
(Feel free to add rum!)

Thirdly, I am loving a pre-excercise drink that the hubs started making for me.  The supplement that gives you that extra get-up-and-go is USP Lab's Jack3d
Pretty much ran 1.5 miles, then worked out with my trainer, then mulched my flower beds, then went for a bike ride.  Maybe "get-up-and-go" is an understatement?  Anyway, I love it and it comes in lots of flavors.

I'm also loving a non-uv tan specifically the Mystic Tan system.  Wrinkly, over-exposed skin is scary and skin cancer is even scarier.  But just because you don't want your skin to look like leather at the age of 30 doesn't mean you have to be pasty.  I've tried having an actual person airbrush my tan: a) It's slightly akward b) I streaked really bad.  But with the Mystic Tan system (at Planet Beach) I haven't had any problems with streaking or turning Jersey Shore orange.  Yep, I'm loving it.


Finally, I'm loving my life in general.  I don't want for much, I have everything I need, I pretty much do exactly what I want, I love my job, very few obligations outside of work, it's pretty much perfect.  God is indeed pretty awesome!  Yes, life is good, even more so when I'll be relaxing seaside this weekend.

1 comment:

  1. Tony and I both agree on our toiletries....Crest Whitening and Quilted Northern!!!

    ReplyDelete