Thursday, August 4, 2011

Lovin' It

iHeart Radio!  I found the rock station I fell in love with, while in Denver, on iHeart Radio so now I can jam out anytime I want to my favorite alternative tunes!

Heinz Dip & Squeeze!  Something else I discovered while in Denver, these awesome to-go ketchup packs at Culver's.  No mess, easy to eat your fries with ketchup while driving...love them!

Virgo Boutique!  This is my favorite boutique as of late.  Check them out on facebook!

LOHS Class of 2001 Reunion!  My class had their 10 year reunion this past weekend.  10 years holy moly where does the time go?!  We had a great time and much to my surprise, my classmates haven't changed a bit.  We laughed, we drank, we ate, we caught up with each others lives.  It was a great time!


Jolly Jingles!  I'll be headed to Jolly Jingles Market with my BFF, Britt and my SIL, Erin Saturday.  I can't wait to spend some time with the girls and do some shopping.  I don't know what it is about Christmas events during the summer but I love them!
Working Out!  When Andrew first got home for the summer I broke my "work out all year" vow to myself so that when I got home from work I was all his...but now I'm back at it and I must say, I missed the torture.  I am so freakin' sore, all thanks to my trainer Danielle!  I missed her, I missed putting my day's stress and frustrations into my work out, and I missed the endorphins!  I'll keep you posted with my progress. :)  If you're looking to get fit, check her out at New Physiques

1 comment:

  1. You know what I'm not lovin'? Your lack of posting. :)

    ReplyDelete