Monday, August 22, 2011

Miss You Mondays

I miss your masterpieces.

Your artwork means so much more to us than the art work we can buy at a store or gallery.  The meaning you give each stroke of a crayon, a maker, a pen, or a pencil is truly priceless.  It cheers my heart on the grayest of days, I walk into our office and see your handwriting and your drawings.  And I feel a little closer to you in my heart.  There your feelings are right there on paper, your dreams, your imagination's wildest visions, for us to enjoy even when you're miles away.  Who knew a piece of paper could be transformed into so much...all thanks to you.

I miss you my little Picasso. 






All children are artists. The problem is how to remain an artist once he grows up. ~Pablo Picasso


No comments:

Post a Comment