Saturday, November 6, 2010

Thanks Giving

As I've gotten older Thanksgiving has become one of my favorite holidays.  One, because it's the least commercialized holiday...compared to Christmas, Fourth of July, Halloween etc.  Two, because Andrew will be with us for EVERY Thanksgiving from now on. :)  Three, because this holiday allows us time to truly be thankful for God's blessings.  And finally it focuses on my two favorite "F" words...Family and Food!

I've decided for the rest of the month of November I'm going to list a few things that I'm thankful for every day in honor of Thanksgiving.

Today, I'm thankful for:
  • Clear, crisp, cool November mornings
  • Starbucks Gingerbread Lattes
  • Our beautiful home, built by my love
  • Our student of the month little boy
  • School pride...Go Tigers!
  • SEC edge of your season ticket seats games
  • My make me laugh at inappropriate moments husband :)
 Our fabulous house!


 L! S! U!

 LSU 24  Bama 21


No comments:

Post a Comment