Monday, November 22, 2010

Happy Birthday Mama!!

Today is my Mama's 65th birthday!!  I can't thank her enough for all of the things she has done, does, and is going to do as my mom.  I can't imagine going through life without her guidance, rejoicing in my joys, crying on her shoulder, and always allowing me to go home- not matter what.   She has taught me to be strong as a woman...but not so strong as to never need my mama.  My Dad may have my heart but my Mom is my rock.


Thanks, Mom, for always being there for me, for loving me passionately, for allowing me to make my own mistakes- even though you told me so, for living out our Faith, for giving me roots...but most of all, thank you for giving me wings.

I love my Mom as the trees love water and sunshine - she helps me grow, prosper, and reach great heights.  ~Terri Guillemets

I love you so much!  Happy Birthday!

Brooke

No comments:

Post a Comment