Saturday, November 20, 2010

A Thankful Saturday Night

Today I'm thankful for:
  • My Tigahs!  They did it again in typical Tiger style!
  • Yard Sales.  Nothing like selling your own stuff to buy more stuff. :)  Canton, TX here I come!
  • My sister Stacie, my niece Aubrey, my BF Brittany, and my SIL Erin for a hilarious day of yard sale action. :)
  • Girl Time, all ladies need some quality girl time from time to time. 
  • Harry Potter 7, loved it!
  • Jessica Simpson jokes:  "She's not even trying to pretend to be a singer or actor anymore...her only skills are dating and eating."  Gotta love some Chelsea Lately. :)  Eating really is a skill though. Ha!
  • There only being 2 more days before I'll be holding our little boy!!!
  • Aaron Neville's Christmas album

No comments:

Post a Comment