Wednesday, November 10, 2010

T! I! G! E! R! S!

My friend Britt emailed me this link this morning, she said the article brought a tear to her eye.  A woman crying about football...that's the effect SEC and LSU football has on the people who live and breathe it for a whole lifetime.  This article is great, I don't think I've read anything that captures a Saturday night in Tiger Stadium better.  I hope you enjoy it and you feel the same what this outsider did:

"It left me in awe, yeah, and it made me a little bit jealous, too. But mostly, it just made me want to come back to Baton Rouge for every fall Saturday for the rest of my life."

An LSU football game should definitlely be on everyone's bucket list!

http://www.sbnation.com/ncaa-football/2010/11/9/1801841/lsu-football-baton-rouge-nick-saban-les-miles

No comments:

Post a Comment