Thursday, November 11, 2010

Happy Birthday Andrew!

Today I am most thankful for:

Andrew Byron Day IV!

On this day 6 years ago God saw fit to bring a very precious soul into this world.  He lights up my life and blesses our family everyday.  I am also so thankful for Andrew's mom & dad without them, we wouldn't have Andrew and that would be a tragedy in every sense of the word.  I never thought in a million years that I could love someone else's child as much as I love my stepson.  Everything happens for a reason and Andrew is my reason for so many happenings that I never understood, but because of him I can look back and know exactly why they did.  He's my literal "spoon full of sugar!" :)  





Andrew's 1st Birthday!








 Andrew's 2nd Birthday!

  









Andrew's 3rd Birthday!

IV's 4th Birthday!


 5th Birthday!

   
And soon his Daddy will be personally flying him home to celebrate his 6th birthday, which he's pretty excited about.  He can't wait to stick his hand out the window and touch the clouds!  I can't wait to see our little boy...who sadly isn't so little anymore. 


No comments:

Post a Comment