Thursday, June 30, 2011

Lovin' It

 I am loving the upcoming 3 day weekend!  This week has been ridiculously long and hellacious.  If it could go wrong, it went wrong at work this week.  BUT it will be a FUN three day weekend.  I can't wait!

  
 I am loving fireworks, ooooh aaaaaah!  Specifically, artillery shells.  If there is one thing my Dad always did BIG, it was fireworks on the 4th of July and this is one tradition I plan on continuing.  Cigar and all!

 
I am loving the colors: RED, WHITE, & BLUE!  



Andrew and I will be making these this weekend!

I am loving the Rockies vs Braves!  Our tickets to the MLB game at Coors Field finally got here, this was part of Drew's Father's Day surprise.  Andrew is pretty excited about it and so are we!  


 I am loving this man!  He'll kill me for putting up this picture.  He is one good lookin' hunk of burnin' burning love!  He works hard, works-out hard, plays hard, and loves his family even more!  He makes my heart skip a beat and my soul complete.  Love ya babe! ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment