Thursday, June 23, 2011

Picture of Random or Random Pictures

  •  A few random pics to get your morning started off right!
Andrew made a "crab" card for Brady because "Brady is probably going to miss me this weekend while I'm gone."

 He has read it out loud over and over again because he thinks the "have a crabby day" part is absolutely hilarious and he loves cracking himself up which cracks us up!  He's so hilarious!
The stuff he says amazes us, Drew is constantly saying "Where does he get this stuff?!" 
 
Andrew has also made about 50 paper airplanes since he's been home...

 "This is Dad flying our plane, that's you and me looking out the window at the clouds."

 
 Aunt Erin, my Bud, and Mimi after the "How I Became a Pirate" play! Arrrr matey!

  • Junk Food!  Man it is so hard to have an adult diet with a 6 year old little boy in the house!
 Abita Root Beer Floats



 Cupcakes 'n Cream cupcakes!

One of the guys I work with sent this to Andrew.  My office has tons of pictures of us and with all of the stories I tell they feel like they know my little boy. :)  Thanks Mr. Al!
"That's the biggest Hershey's I've ever seen in my whole, whole life!"

Drew and I sure are going to miss our little man this weekend.  His mom & stepdad are coming into town for a visit.  I don't know what we're going to do without our Ben 10 running around.  Since Monday, Andrew started telling us, "I'm going to miss you in 4 days."  "I'm going to miss you the day after tomorrow."  He's so sweet and I know he's excited to see his other set of parents after being away for a month.  Goodbyes are hard for both sides and I'm glad that we only have to say goodbye today for 2 days.  The next goodbye won't be nearly as easy for us.  (Bleck!  I don't even want to think about it!)

Hope you all have a great Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment