Saturday, July 2, 2011

A little joy in July!

Andrew and I are getting ready to head to the Bay to meet Daddy and begin our Fourth of July weekend with the beach, fishing, crab fest, good food, good friends, fun, fireworks and lots of LOVE!  We hope you all have a great weekend celebrating our great country.  I'm sure I'll have plenty of stories to tell when we get back!


Those who won our independence believed liberty to be the secret of happiness and courage to be the secret of liberty.  ~Louis D. Brandeis

 My handsome man!



Last night we made some Freedom Berries!





 He did an AWESOME job! 
(Like usual...)

And this morning was Chore Surprise Saturday!
 I'm so proud of him look at all those stickers!
"Well, even though I'm not 10 I like doing my chores, so I'm just going to keep doing them because its fun here."  
According to Andrew, chores aren't done in TN until your 10!
 
He's such a big boy, I can't believe how much he's grown this summer, both in height and as a person.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment