Sunday, June 19, 2011

Father's Day with the Days

 What a great day!  As in today was a great day to honor all of the Dads in my family.  I called my amazing Pops first thing this morning and wished him a Happy Father's Day.  I miss him so much, especially on days that are supposed to be spent with the most important men in your life.  He will always be the first man I ever loved. :)

What a great Day!  As in my amazing husband of a Day.  I am so proud of the Dad he is.  He has so much to offer his children!  He gives his time, love, and knowledge with all of his heart.  Did I mention how much I love him too?!  Well I do, I do!  
 We had a wonderful day celebrating the men in our family!

 Andrew waiting patiently to shout "Happy Father's Day!" To his Daddy this morning. :)

 Homemade cards are the BEST!


 There's no denying who this baby's Daddy is!

 My boys, my world, my heart


 The card Andrew made with Mimi & Aunt Erin.  He said he "Really used his imagination."
He even taped bubble wrap to it for an "interactive" feature. :)

 Daddy's goodies!

 My family.  Yes, we rock!

 XOXO

Chilling out maxin'!
 Willie and Carrie Addis snoozing pool side.

 Swimming lessons with Aunt Erin. :)


 Beautiful blue skies

 Me and my Bud!

The Rocket:
Last week Andrew and his Daddy started building a rocket to launch on Father's Day.  We've literally been counting down all week!

 
 All systems are G-O!


 Fire!

 Whoa.
The black dot just above the smoke is our rocket!
 My little rocket scientist!

 IV and II


What a another great Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment