Thursday, June 2, 2011

Lovin' It

  • Art work by my favorite 6 year old
"I have a surprise for you.  Ok close your eyes.  Ok open them!  It's a frog, cause that's your favorite animal and Daddy helped me spell my senten-ence!"


 
  • Alarm clocks...cause Lord knows after four Ben 10 episodes and a 3 AM "Can I come sleep with you"....it's pretty tough getting up at 5 AM!
  • Community Coffee!  I think this may be the second time I've been loving it!
  • Fresh starts.  They are all the rage right now....
  • Moms...it's hard work even as a part time mom but I can't imagine a job that could be any more rewarding!  Kudos to all the moms out there!
  • My friend Kristen's article in BR Parents on blended families.  My favorite part:  "Don’t Sweat The Small Stuff. Decide what is really important and let go of the rest. Keep your sense of humor intact. And always remember what drove you to become a family from the start:  love."
  •  My Andrews.

No comments:

Post a Comment