Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Put Another Dime in the Jukebox Baby!

 If you ask Andrew what he likes best about the Man Cave he'll tell you, "I get to listen to music really loud, I can wrestle with my Dad, and we can play our guitars together."  And then Drew says, "Exactly why I build it!" 

Andrew's favorite songs are Welcome to the Jungle and Hurt So Good. Love it!

 
 Tangent Notice:  When Drew and I would have an argument when we were in college he would call me and play Tesla's What You Give, he knew I was a sucker for his guitar skills and Tesla is my absolute favorite '80s band!  That was almost 10 years ago...but it still works!
 
 The acoustic guitar just wasn't quite loud enough!

 The Days are a pretty talented bunch.  


I love how he closes his eyes, I do the same thing when I'm singing my heart out!
Next summer guitar lessons are definitely in order!


Music is what feelings sound like.

No comments:

Post a Comment