Monday, October 18, 2010

Ten/Ten/Ten!!

I'm not sure how I expected to feel on my wedding day but I must say I definitely ran the gambit of emotions:  I woke up nervous as all get out.  I left the salon feeling anxious.  But as soon as I was in my dress, I knew without a doubt that I was ready to meet the love of my life at the end of that isle.  I couldn't wait to get there, to see him, to say I Do, to kiss him, and then spend the rest of my life with him as his wife.






 Keepsakes for my wonderful parents who have always been there for me.

 Keepsakes for my soon to be mother-in-laws. :)

I couldn't imagine not having my Mom put me in my wedding dress, I'm so glad she was there for the happiest day of my life. 






Time to make our way down to the garden:


My sisters:  Phyllis, Paula, and Stacie. :)  
They'll never know how much their presence truly means to me.  
Sisterly Love:  She is your mirror, shining back at you with a world of possibilities.  She is your witness, who sees you at your worst and best, and loves you anyway.  She is your partner in crime, your midnight companion, someone who knows when you are smiling, even in the dark.  She is your teacher, your defense attorney, your personal press agent, even your shrink.  Some days, she's the reason you wish you were an only child.  ~Barbara Alpert
I love you all so much! 

Now on to our version of the Perfect Wedding:





I felt an overwhelming feeling of love as my Dad gave me away to my boo, Drew. :)


"With this ring, I thee wed."







Proofs brought to you by Imagine Studios

Something that Brian, our minister, said during our ceremony stuck with me:  
"Always remember that love is not an emotion; it’ s a decision. And it’ s one that you must make, each and every day of your lives."

I've been making this decision every day for a very long time and I have no doubt that I will continue to do just that for many, many years to come. 

Time to CELEBRATE!

No comments:

Post a Comment