Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Birthdays, Brides, and Babies

I love the letter B, and not just because my name begins with it but because so many great words do! ;)

Since our wedding we have been busy gearing up for our reception party:  finalizing our menu with the caterer, creating centerpieces for the tables, (I think the employees at Hobby Lobby know me by name now!), being Erin's yes man for her mini-dessert bar ideas because I love them all, ordering fresh flowers from our local florist Pretty 'n Pink (Thanks Mrs. Brenda!), getting our house exactly how we want it- or rather how I want it ;) and even with all of that we have still had time to enjoy our family and friends.

Layla Turns the BIG 3 Ohhh!!

Layla and her husband, David, are in the process of turning their shop into a party/entertaining room and it is looking so good!  I wish I would have taken some more pictures of the place.

 Little Miss Avery :)

Day Women

Happy Birthday Layla!!

The Future Mrs. McCumsey's Bridal Shower
I can't believe Syd-a-Rue is A) Getting married! or B) Going to be a mommy!  Truth be told I knew Syd way before I knew Drew through FFA.  She was this cute, little freshmen girl who showed pigs and kept the boys on their toes!  I'm going to have to dig up some pictures from her FFA days.
Future wife, future mommy.  She's busy, busy but still looks radiant! :)

Sydney and Brian will be tying the knot November 27th! 
We are all so excited that Andrew will be here for Aunt Sydney and Uncle Brian's wedding! :) 



Lookin' good ladies! 


A Side Note and A Sigh of Relief:

Our wedding photos came in today!  Yay, I was a little worried our larger prints wouldn't be here in time for the party.  But thanks to Mr. Terry at Caesar's Imagine Studios, we'll have lots of pictures to show off. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment