Sunday, October 17, 2010

A Friday in Vegas

Friday morning my sisters and parents rolled into the City of Lights.  My Pops took us all to brunch at Hash House A Go Go

 My sis Paula and I split fried chicken and biscuits.  Yum!

 And of course we all shared the chocolate bread pudding! :)

 Next we went to check everyone into The Flamingo and check out the bird sanctuary.
Pink flamingos at The Flamingo...
I think they need more shrimp to eat so they'll be "pinker."


 Giant Coy Fish


 Paradise in the middle of the desert


Next we headed over to explore the Bellagio
 Dale Chihuly created 2,000 hand blown flowers for Bellagio's lobby ceiling 
He's the same artist that created the awesome art on display when we took Andrew to Cheekwood Botanical Garden in Nashville.

The Bellagio Conservatory & Botanical Gardens
 Bea-u-ti-ful!


 Venus Fly Traps!




We HAD to make a pit-stop at Jean Philippe's for some Sweet Luxury!
World's largest chocolate fountain!

Madam Chocolate 

 Chocolate, Pastries, and Pies...Oh My!!


Erin and I covered all of our bases:
  Key Lime Pie:  
key lime emulsion, almond dough and whipped cream. 

 Nutelle

City Center:



Back at Caesar's with the fam

Time to get ready for a night out on the town!

No comments:

Post a Comment