Monday, October 18, 2010

Color Me Happy

The day was finally here!  And after tossing and turning all night and not being able to eat all day thanks to my nervous stomach, when 1:30 finally rolled around, man was I ready to head down to Salon Color to have my hair and make-up done.  I was a little wary about having someone I'd never met before doing my hair and make-up for my wedding day, but as soon as I sat down with my make-up artist Patricia I knew I was in good hands.

Let's get gussied up!

 Let the airbrushing begin!

 Color uses Kim Kardashian's lip line, man were my lips tingly from all the collagen!  They felt huge!




 My "I can't thank you enough" face. :)
Patricia also had some marriage advice:  "Don't argue when you're sick, tired, or hungry.  Table all discussion for later, when you aren't likely to say things you may regret later."

 Time for hair!

 Stylist:  How big do you want your hair?
Me:   Is too big an option?  I'm not scared of big hair.  Have you ever seen Steel Magnolias?
Ha Ha!

Never too nervous for a silly face!

 All finished...I absolutely loved the outcome!


Thanks again to all the girls at Color, you made my experience there a great one!

No comments:

Post a Comment