Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Well That Was Random...

First, come take a walk with me in my yard.

Everyday my husband comes home and asks me the same thing, "Do-Dah!  Are my tomatoes red yet?!"  Well yesterday I could finally say, "You have an orange one!"

 

Pomegranate blooms


 
 What do you spy with your little eye?

 
Love, Love, Love!

I can't wait until Andrew is here to pick his strawberries!

Next, I plan on spending lots of time here this summer with my boys.

Poppy & Willie's pool!

A few things that I am enjoying right now are:

Egg-cellent eggs!  Drew's new found love?  Farm fresh eggs. We went through two dozen last week! I buy them fresh from a man at work.  I never knew what we were missing!


My sis-in-laws wonderful blog!  She's pretty amazing and so are the things she makes!  You should definitely check it out: One Sweet Day

Finally, a few things I'm looking forward to!

Supper Club this Saturday: Breakfast for Supper Pajama Party!  
OMG, I'm so stinkin' excited!

Next week:  ANDREW GRADUATES FROM KINDERGARTEN!!
  I can't wait to see their little program.  We are so proud of him!

And the thing I am most looking forward to.....drumroll....

ANDREW COMING HOME FOR THE SUMMER!!!  
That's right he'll be here on May 30th for two glorious months.  
I can't even stand it!

No comments:

Post a Comment