Tuesday, May 10, 2011

H2OOOOOOO

 First off this past weekend was Derby Weekend!  I can't wait to be at Churchill Downs next year wearing a fabulous hat, sipping on a mint julep, while holding my winning ticket! ;)  


I have already began the search for the perfect hat.  I plan on visiting my favorite hat boutique, Fleur de Paris, in New Orleans in the very near future.  Of course I wore one I had in honor of the race.
 Place your bets!



Drew and I spent Friday and Saturday at our camp on the river for the Tickfaw 200 Poker Run.  The weather was so beautiful on Saturday, it was SO nice to be on the water, and get some sun.

 Oh Prop Stop how I have missed you!

 Nothing says South Louisiana like a Worm Bucket :)

 well...maybe a swamp too!  
"Choot 'em!"


We rode the waves all the way to NO for lunch at Landry's.

There's just something about being on the water the relaxes me all the way to my bones.  I look forward to lots of weekends on the water this summer with my two favorite boys. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment