Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Breakfast Club

With each passing month our Supper Club keeps getting better and better!  May's Supper Club theme was "Breakfast for Dinner/Pajama Party" and it was hosted by the McCoy's.  This was once again my favorite Supper Club yet, it was Carb-o-licious!

Money Bread by Kelli McCoy
Side Note:  My Mom used to make this all the time for me and my guy friends in OK.

Fruity Breakfast Pizza, also by Kelli 

Protein!

Mrs. McCoy in her beautiful kitchen!


Savory Breakfast Pizza by Shanna Steed.
This has been the first dish that has ever been completely eaten at a Supper Club.  
Shanna's recipe is definitely going in out Supper Club Cookbook!
My Mama's famous Cathead Biscuits

Pancakes three ways by the Hughes:  Plain, Blueberry, and Chocolate Chip!  
Burning down the house, delicious! ;)


The ladies


Our Crew


Our wonderful hostess & host, Kelli & Josh

Everyone in their PJs...If it was up to me I would wear mine 24/7!


Keith & Julie!

After breakfast, we decided to work off some calories with a friendly competitive game of Twister!








We had a great time!  Definitely the most we've laughed in one night thus far.  I can't wait for the Luau at the Pease's house!

No comments:

Post a Comment