Thursday, May 26, 2011

Time for Another Edition of...

I haven't blogged in a week and I have so much to catch you up on!  Supper Club, Andrea's Baby Shower, Andrew's Graduation, my Yard (which I know you're just dying to know how my hydrangeas are doing!)  But I'll have to save that for next week, I'm in the middle of packing (again) to head down to the Bay tomorrow, so I'll leave you with a few of the things I'm loving this Thursday!

This little boy, he cracks me up!

The things you can find roaming the halls of Byars Dowdy.
Dylan, Jack, and our little man.  
Andrew couldn't wait to show us his classroom!

This memory...
You'll never guess what we were all thinking...no really you won't so stop trying!  LOL!

Tangent Notice:  If you look close you can see a cicada on Drew's pants.  The town was infested with these things!  What's a cicada you might ask?  Basically what we call a locust except they look like this:
Evil looking little buggers, I know.  
They don't bite or sting, (at least they aren't supposed to.)

While ours look like this:
 I'd much rather the Louisiana version...actually I'd much rather the Louisiana version of most things.

Okay, back to what I'm loving!

Adult Twister matches!
Yes that me (or my butt rather) and yes that's my husband at our Pajama Party Supper Club, I just couldn't let him outlast me!

And of course my hydrangeas welcomed me home again with a beautiful display!

No comments:

Post a Comment