Thursday, July 15, 2010

The Last Day

For Andrew's last day I took half the day off work so he, his Daddy, and I could spend some extra quality time together.  Our first stop was BJ's for lunch.

Andrew is our designated "buzzer holder."

Next we went to Andrew's most favorite place on Earth...Chuck-E-Cheese!!

We played driving games

And Whack 'Em games

Add the "tongue concentration" move to the list of things Andrew does just like his Dad.  If it requires thought, skill, or muscle their tongues are apart of the process! :)

He's almost too big for the Bob the Builder dozer. :(


Water gun races, these are my favorite. 

We played the shoot 'em up games

Raging Ape! is Drew's favorite game

Andrew and I beat Daddy's score!!

Then we went to Baskin Robins for our favorite ice cream...Mint Chocolate Chip, hence the green tongues!!

Nap time...Yeah Right!

 
One more wrestling match :)

Dinner in our fort

Goofy Grin!

And finally cream soda floats!!  Y-UUUU-MM-Y!

We told Andrew he could stay up as late as he wanted to and you would have thought it was Christmas morning!  He was too funny...but as his eyes started getting droopy all he wanted was too be held.  It'll be a sad day when he's too big to hold but until then I'll take advantage of every chance I get. :)

1 comment:

  1. Brooke,

    YOUR BLOG is great! Life is good. We miss you everyday and pray for you and Drew and Andrew all thru the day. It warms my heart to know that I could have told someone the same things about you that you posted on your blog. This means that the roots grow deep and the foundation of who you are is strong and true. You were always country with a little flair and have always loved the outdoors. You collected bones, sticks, and a few lighting bugs. You ruled the playground and the guys. You grew up with boys as friends and led the pasture adventures. You were and are a joy to us as parents, God gave you your DAD'S SMARTS and your mom’s gift for gab. Use them wisely!!! Remember: God, family, friends (in that order) I love you so much and it is fun, sad, and with longing that we remember your childhood.We hope and pray that you remember it as a great time and use some of the teachings and experiences to use in your childrens lives. Take from the good and learn from the bad. Life is so short and our time here is like the blink of a lighting bug. The things we do on earth will be our rewards in Heaven. I wish I would have learned that many years ago. God loves me despite myself.OKAY, enough reflection. Please pray for me Friday morn as I go under the knife. Oh, by the way, my surgeon is a Christian.

    Love you dearly,

    mama

    ReplyDelete