Monday, July 12, 2010

And it feels like home...

If you can't stand the heat...get out of the kitchen.

Tell me what you read and I'll tell you who you are.

Relaxation = Inspiration

Rub-a-Dub-Dub


One shoe can change your life. -Cinderella
Running a close race behind the kitchen and library room, one of my favorite features about our house is my "shoe-case."  Whenever I'm having a bad day I can put on a pair of cute shoes and instantly feel a little bit better! :)
The first shoes on my floor to ceiling shoe-case...My something blue for 10/10/10!



Our bedrooms, office, and man-cave are still in the early stages of decorating...which means boxes are the primary decor! Once my comforters, window treatments, and the rest of our bedroom sets come in I'll post more pictures.  Until then we are so happy with how everything turned out!  It's modern, it's industrial, and it's home.  Drew and I sat out on the back porch  listening to the night sounds of South Louisiana and at the same time let out one of those happy, content, all is right with the world sighs and laughed.  We are blessed and life is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment