Monday, August 9, 2010

Two Souls...

One heart.

On 6/5/10, (and she finally posted pictures!) my girl, my friend, my confidant became someone's wife!  That's right the girl I used to goof off with in all of my college chemistry classes, stay up late "studying" for tests with, the girl who was always there with a "Let's do it BIG!" or the "Your an idiot...but I understand.", got married...Lacey Addison became Lacey Andreotta!  Lace has always followed her heart, even when it led her across the continental US to the Windy City where one way or another she's found the love of her life- Rick.  Rick put the joy back in Lacey's heart and soul...and brought her HOME!  And for that he will always hold a special place in my heart. 

Michabelle Plantation
A true Southern tradition

Looking Up
The Groom and his Groomsmen 

 Looking Down
The Bride and her Bridesmaids

That's my Lace!
Chucks are good for any occasion.



Tonight's Gonna Be a Good, Good Night!
Bridal Party Dance! :)

Mr. and Mrs. Andreotta

I love you two and wish nothing but many long years of happiness and continuous joy!!

I carry your heart with me

  i carry your heart with me(i carry it in
my heart)i am never without it(anywhere
i go you go,my dear; and whatever is done
by only me is your doing,my darling)
i fear
no fate(for you are my fate,my sweet)i want
no world(for beautiful you are my world,my true)
and it's you are whatever a moon has always meant
and whatever a sun will always sing is you

here is the deepest secret nobody knows
(here is the root of the root and the bud of the bud
and the sky of the sky of a tree called life;which grows
higher than the soul can hope or mind can hide)
and this is the wonder that's keeping the stars apart

i carry your heart(i carry it in my heart)

E. E. Cummings  

1 comment:

  1. Just looked at your blog :) You and I have the strangest, special bond. In the short 6 years we've known each other we have shared some of the most life-changing experiences. I only have one piece of advice for you for your big day: Have fun! I couldn't be happier that my wedding day was something that wasn't taken... too seriously. Now don't get me wrong. You know as well as I do I have never been more nervous to walk down the aisle, but in the end it was just a day to have fun. So, in the many years of marriage to come I will always remember you sliding under my dress to take a pic, or the boys playing leap frog, not me yelling at my mom 15 minutes before putting on my dress ;) Just remember you've waited your whole life for this and that this will set the tone for your whole life!! Pretty awesome that mine began with "I gotta feelin..." and yours begins with Vegas! Yeah, we're still a mess ;) Love you!

    ReplyDelete