Sunday, August 1, 2010

Love, Lace, and Lingerie! Oh my!

Parental Advisory:  Dad you may want to skip this blog.  Love you! :)

Have I mentioned how amazing, talented, and fun my girl-friends are?  Well that is exactly what they are amazingly talented, fun people.  And I love and thank them so much for the wonderful time I had Saturday night. :)  Thanks ladies!  Y'all make my heart happy and full, my cup runneth over.

 Brittany, Emily, and Erin were the "hostess with the mostest" Saturday night.  They of course wouldn't let me do a thing in preparation, so Saturday morning I slept in, worked in the yard a little, and then went for a mani-pedi.  This was the start to a fantastic day!

One of my friends, Julie Peace, does photography on the side- Be Still Photography.  Some of the pictures you will see- the ones that of course look like a professional took them- are all thanks to her and her God given gift.  Thanks so much Julie!

Britt's house was decorated in perfect harmony with the invites! :)


B, Thank you so much for opening your home to me, my family, and friends for a wonderful fun filled evening.  You personify southern hospitality at its finest!  Love you!


Pics of me and my boo, Drew.
Paper chandeliers made by my extraordinary future sis-in-law, Erin
Who also made the cake!!


 Not only did the cake look fabulous it also tasted fabulous!
 I'm so lucky to have my very own "Cake Boss" in the family.
Thanks Erin, you are marvelous...but you already knew that! ;)

My BF Britt...who will one day be a party planner, no doubt! :) 

 From 6-9 we painted with Lushes with Brushes.  The sun was blazing all day Saturday and it was still ridiculously hot at 6pm...so we "glistened" and painted...and laughed a lot!  As it turns out the "primitive" peacock on the invitation wasn't as easy to paint as we thought!




My sisters Stacie and Phyllis

Britt: a serious ar-tist! Haha!

Erica DaVinci ;)

I should have stolen Erin's painting...

After we painted and cooled off with some "Berry Good Vodka Punch" it was time for some lingerie!  Whoo-Hoo!  (Dad this is where you should definitely stop reading!)


(So much for hot-rolling my hair...dang LA humidity!)

Thanks Dani!
 Lovely ladies

Thanks Mer! ;)

From my sisters <3
They are always on my team! 

Ooh La La...Niki you always leave me at a loss for words!
But you did ask... LOL!

Spa wrap!  Erin, I like your style this will come in handy at Qua Spa at Caesar's!
Thanks Amber!  

 Check out all that lacy loot! :)

A special thanks to everyone who came out and played a part in creating a stupendous evening of memories in preparation for one of the biggest events in my life. :)  I'm getting married!  I'm finally marrying the man I have always loved on the day I've always wanted to be married 10/10/10!  

 Here's to you all, here's to us, and here's to what was always meant to be!


No comments:

Post a Comment