Saturday, April 28, 2012

Lovin' It




Summer Time Parties!


Ok, so most of you know that going to the Kentucky Derby is on my bucket list and we actually were thinking about going this year to celebrate my 30th (holy shiz!) birthday.  But instead we've decided to go to Hawaii.  We thought it would be much easier to go to Kentucky once/if we have kids than Hawaii, so the Derby will have to wait.  No worries though, because we are for sure celebrating next weekend with a "Derby de Mayo" party at our house.  Margaritas, mint juleps, Mexican food, and Derby attire...I mean really could there really be a better weekend to throw a party than on Cinco de Mayo/Derby day.  No, I didn't think so!  I sent out these really cute e-invites I found here.  I've been getting text all week from my girlfriends as they find their hats and outfits.  I can't wait!





Da Beach!


I'll be soaking up the rays, cold adult bevie in hand in exactly 21 days.  Girls trip with my sisters, mom, and nieces to Destin.  I should come back with a few more laugh lines, a golden FL tan, and a relaxed mind.  Again I say, can't wait!



 My Fitness Pal!


So as I'm getting my body into "um, hello you're turning 30 and you're going to Hawaii" shape this year I've been using this handy little app to track my progress.  It helps you track calories, your workout, your goals, weight loss/gain...and I love that I can scan the barcodes of products and the nutritional information is logged on the spot.  I find it very useful when I am dying for a bag of Funyuns...I scan the bar code, view the calories and lack of protein, and sadly place them back on the shelf and move to the fruits and veggies department.  It's a free app and you can link up with your friends for a little encouragement along the way.
 New Shades!


I picked these beauties up while back in Tahoe.  Love them!
I hope you all are lovin' this beautiful weekend!

1 comment:

  1. I cannot wait for Saturday! Ready to get my derby-esta on. :)

    ReplyDelete