Sunday, April 22, 2012

In Honor of Earth Day

Since today is Earth Day I thought I'd celebrate by sharing some pictures of various plants, blooms, and bounty from my yard/garden!  I'm so proud of it, can't you tell?!  I hope there is a big ole garden in heaven that I can work in right next to my Mama...just imagine a garden with no weeds, snails, or squash bugs!  :)


 We're going to have tomatoes coming out of our ears!
Mom, I'll need you to come teach me how to can!


 This, I think is truly amazing, how our cucumber plants have 
little fingers that reach out and curl around the trellises to help steady the plant as it grows. 
Absolutely ah-mazin'!




  


 Look at all of those Hydrangea blooms!

 Magnolia blooms...one of my favorite smells.

 Japanese Yew

 My squash plants are lookin' good too!

 Baby squash

and baby zucchini 



 Isn't she beautiful...Louisiana Iris 


 

If I'm ever feeling sad and blue all I have to do is walk outside, God is telling me he loves me in every bloom...and my heart smiles. 

No comments:

Post a Comment