Friday, December 16, 2011

My way or the highway!

I was pretty bossy growing up.  Even though I have six brothers and sisters, I pretty much grew up an only child.  Stacie is the closest in age to me and she's 13 years older than I am.  So by the time I was born my oldest sister had her first little boy, Alec, about six months after I was born.  So Alec and I pretty much grew up together, along with his little brothers Thomas and Brandon.  I had three little nephews to boss around.  They still tell stories about me making up rules to games as we went or stomping off when they wouldn't play the way I wanted.  I guess most kids either only children or the oldest of the bunch tend to be bossy.  Andrew is going through a "bossy" stage right now.  "Play it my way or I won't play!"  Drew and I teach him about good sporstmanship and then snicker about his tantrums when he's not around.  He's so funny and has a unique personality that's all his own.  My Sis-In-Law sent me this comic because it reminded her of Andrew and I thought it was pretty perfect for him right now. 

 I can't wait to see him tonight and celebrate Christmas with our family this week!


No comments:

Post a Comment