Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Back on the Bandwagon

With a goal to lose five pounds by the end of January, I kicked and screamed all the way to the gym yesterday and put my body through the torture that is known as BodyPump.  I have always loved this class, it's a hour long full body workout.  It's set to eight songs and targets all eight muscle groups.  And when I say "targets" I really mean sets your muscles on fire and then pours on the gasoline!  This class focuses on lower weight loads and higher reps, promoting lean muscle conditioning.  I totally recommend it for people who are bored with weights or need other people around them to help push through the pain and sweat.  My legs are still fatigued after the 10 minutes of lunges and squats yesterday.  Check out your local gym and go to a class, you'll love it.  And when you're so sore you can barely sit down to pee...go to another class!


No comments:

Post a Comment