Thursday, March 24, 2011

Terrific Thursday

Today was a great day.  Work went well, then I came home to the laundry completely done, the dishwasher unloaded, dinner half prepared (not that I ever cook it anyway, but I normally at least prep), and my stakes for my tomato plants built.  My boys were very busy!  I'm so thankful for them!

The Ice Cream Man

As Andrew was taking a bath this afternoon, before dinner with friends, we heard that sound.  That sound that as children we could hear blocks away...the sound of the ice cream man!!  I ran to the bathroom scooped our little guy up, slapped some clothes on his cute little tush and ran down the drive way.  Drew grabbed the camera and was in quick pursuit.

Waving patiently 

It was a tough decision...

"Sonic!"


Love those Day-Baby Blues!

A Little Landscape

While Andrew finished devouring Sonic's head, I took a stroll around the yard and snapped a few shots.

Drew's tangelo tree 

Drew's lemon tree given to him by my Mom

Tomatoes are lookin' good!  
Thanks to my wonderful, jack of all trades husband for building a terrific support system! :)

Star Jasmine, climbing right along

Emerald Snow- Love this evergreen!

BFF Time

The Wacketts came over to help us finish off our fish we caught for dinner.  We love some fried fish!

Love these two sweethearts!

Then Daddy started a "little" fire for us


It’s the way you love me
It’s a feeling like this
It’s centrifugal motion
It’s perpetual bliss

It’s that pivotal moment
It’s impossible
This kiss, this kiss (Unstoppable)
This kiss, this kiss

No comments:

Post a Comment