Sunday, March 13, 2011

The Adventures of Ben 10

When we picked up Andrew he wasn't feeling so hot.  Drew & I think he's starting to get car sick on his long trips.  So we decided to go to the park in Meridian for a little while and let our little man get some fresh air before heading home.

On our way to the park, he informed us, "My name is Ben 10 now, and my nickname is Andrew."  For those of you who don't know Ben 10 is a boy super hero who can turn into 10 different aliens and harness their powers for the greater good of our universe.  I know it's quite a serious undertaking, but Drew & I are very proud of Andrew and we are behind him 100%.  

Thus begins the adventures of Ben 10!

As you can see here, Ben 10 is wearing his trusty Omnitrix.  
This allows Andrew to turn into different species of aliens and warns him when serious danger is lurking nearby.

Here he is as the agile Spidermonkey.

Escaping the DNAliens!  

Who knew the park would be crawling with villains!  Daddy had to become a sidekick so he could join in the fight, Kevin Levin to the rescue!  Another note for you Ben 10 non-enthusiast, Kevin can absorb energy and matter to become whatever he is touching.  Such as concrete, water, fire...you get the picture.

Ben 10, as he crosses a not so sturdy bridge over some unseen terribleness below.

Half way over the bridge, Ben 10 had a momentary lapse in super heroism and needed a little assistance.
Hey, all super heroes need a little help from time to time.

Ben 10 lives to see another day!


Ben 10 seems to have a few weaknesses:  Heights and Hershey's Chocolate.  You have been trusted with this sensitive information, please keep it on the down low from any alien bad guys you may cross.

I played the damsel in distress, Vilgax had me trapped on top of a tower.  Ben 10 saved me!

And I got a kiss!  (Sigh)

Ben 10, you're my hero!!

Tune in tomorrow for more adventures from Andrew, uh Ben 10....

1 comment: