Thursday, March 17, 2011

FISH!

It's what's for dinner.

My boys went fishing with Poppy today.  And apparently they had some pretty good luck.  Since my Bud called every time he caught a fish, I know he caught 5 just by himself! :)  On my way home I called to see what my fishermen wanted for dinner, when Drew asked Andrew I heard him say, "Well fish of course Daddy, doncha know!"  So I was put in charge of buying new blades for the fillet knife and prepping for a fish fry...all of which is done complete with homemade french fries (Andrew's favorite at our house), so now I have a few minutes to blog before they get home.

Can't wait!  Y. U. M.!
And this weekend we'll all be fishin' and boiling crawfish at Poppy's fishin' camp in Bay St. Louis.

Cousins!
While we were all home on Monday Aunt Syd & Uncle Bryan brought baby Carrie Addis by so Andrew could meet her.
 Baby Carrie

He was so funny:  he cooed, held her feet, smoothed her hair down
He's my sweet, sweet baby.

Two precious souls.
(He definitely got his Daddy's eyelashes and he's soaked from our dance in the rain.)

He's going to make a terrific big brother.  :)

Legos!

Legos were my favorite toy when I was a kid and I was a freak about them.  I didn't want anyone messing up my cities, cars, or house so I would hide them under my bed when my nephews came over.  :)  I LOVE buying Legos for Andrew, I get so giddy when I walk down the Lego aisle at any store and don't get me started on Lego Shops! 

 Some serious building going on here.

Poppy joins in the fun.

I will admit today's Legos are pretty cool, but I like my old school sets much better.

Welp, my boys just walked through the door and Andrew is already showing me his fishing tan...gotta go! XOXO


No comments:

Post a Comment