Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Dancin' in the Rain

Monday I took the day off to spend it with my favorites two boys.  I couldn't have asked for a better day!  We are a very productive threesome.  My boys love projects.  So when we decided the day's project was planting a garden, Andrew couldn't wait to pick out his plants. 

It's so wonderful to have a husband who can build just about anything.


Andrew was pretty proud of his strawberry plants and Mammoth sunflowers!

Once his plants were in the ground, my helper became a little distracted.
Sand tends to do that to little boys. :)

As soon as I had the tomatoes, squash, zucchini, jalapenos, serranos, and bell-peppers planted the rain set in.

And Ben 10 challenged it face to face.  And then....

.... we danced in it!!



I sure do love this little boy.

Once the rain let up, guess where I found him once again...
 The sand of course...it's all over my house!

 He wrote, "Ben hearts Dad & Do-Dah."
 I'll put up with a little sand inside for love notes like this. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment