Thursday, July 7, 2011

Lovin' It

  • Crystal Light On the Go.  Specifically the raspberry-lemonade flavor.  It brings a smile to my face and a pucker to my lips!
  •  My reusable tumbler.  I pretty much carry it with me everywhere...to mix my Crystal Light in. 
 
  • Only 8 more days until we'll be exploring the Rocky Mountains, watching the Braves play, and lots more in Denver.
 
  • Papa Murphy's take home and bake pizza.  It's so easy to pick up on the way home from swimming lessons, Andrew loves it (but not as much as he loves his Daddy's homemade BBQ chicken pizza, he says it's even better than CPK's!), and it's YUMM-Y!
  • My kindle.  I love this little gadget!
  • This picture.  I first saw it in July's edition of Popular Science, I thought it was pretty amazing.  During last summer's floods in Pakistan millions of spiders took to the trees for refuge.  The result being silk covered trees.  Pretty spooky!

1 comment: