Saturday, July 9, 2011

Getcha Nails Did

I started my weekend a little early yesterday and headed over to my favorite nail salon, TT Nails, for some hand and foot pampering.  I tried two new things while I was there:

1.  Nail Art.  I'm not much on my nails having a lot going on other than a bright color during the summer but the girl next to me had the cutest toes so I said "What the heck!"  And walked out with this. 

While they're different and I like them a lot I don't see myself giving up my usual OPI Cajun Shrimp or my China Glaze Outrageous very often.  But they are definitely FUN for now! :)

2.  CND Hybrid Shellac Nail Polish.  It's a hybrid between plain ole nail polish and gel, said to wear for 14 days without cracking, and my favorite part NO dry time! Read more about it here Get Shellaced!  I'll let you know if it holds up to its 14 day hype.



No comments:

Post a Comment