Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Feeling a little beachy...

While Drew and Company were living the bachelor life at Party Cove in Missouri, my BF Brittany and I headed down to the beach house in Destin for a Labor-less weekend.  We couldn't have asked for weather that was any better!  It was beautiful and the water was amazing.

  Mmm...I don't think it get's much better.

Working on my "Wedding Tan!" :)

Britt and I soaking up the sun and enjoying girl time!

Excluding Chicago and NYC, this is the best pizza around!
Jordano's-San Destin, FL

Nothing like pizza on the beach!

Since Brittany and I moved into "the hood," she and I have become so close, I don't know what I did without her all these years!  We are a lot alike in many ways, even our differences compliment each other.  She's probably the most laid back girl I've ever met, but I think that's a prerequisite to marrying a guy like Matt Hughes! ;)  He's hands down the funniest guy I know and they are so perfect for each other!  We've pretty much decided we're going to have to start our families together- so we can freak out together at all the appropriate moments!  I'm so ready to be in Vegas with my girlfriends, I'm ready to say "I do" to the love of my life, and I can't wait to see what the future brings us.  It's friends like Britt that I can always count on to be there no matter what life throws my way.

Love you B!

No comments:

Post a Comment