Sunday, May 16, 2010

Heee's Baaaack!

Our most favorite little boy finally made it home for the summer!  Man are we excited, it's just not the same without him around! 

Of course we played the "My Favorite" game and here's the latest:

His favorite color is still red, yellow, and black.
His favorite game is Super Mario.
His favorite song is Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star
His favorite food is bass and catfish.
His favorite drink is Chocolate Milk, Kool-Aid, and Root Beer.
His favorite candy is Fun-Dip.
His favorite animal is a Lion.

As far as new sayings go, we were on our way to get a "stuffed" snow ball, I was explaining to him that a stuffed snowball is stuffed with ice cream and apparently he didn't quite believe me because he said "Are you jokin' kiddin' me, right now?!" 

The newest thing Andrew is doing is playing T-Ball!  And so far he seems to really like it.  On our way to practice Friday he asked how many "learning" t-ball games he was going to have.  I told him about 10, then he asked how many "real" t-ball games he would have.  I told him about 10 as well and he says, "Well actually (he says that a lot too!) I think I should have about 50 "real" t-ball games, because I love it so much!" :)

It's pretty hilarious to watch:  the kids wear their gloves on their head, run to 3rd base instead of 1st, and take water breaks randomly!

 His Nike Cleats, "that help me run fast!"


Getting some pointers from Coach Sonny

The Stance

Wardrobe Malfunction! :)

Go Mets!!
 

Looking for ANTS...

Silly Billy

 Headlock!

The cutest face of all...

More ball pictures to come!


No comments:

Post a Comment