Tuesday, June 8, 2010

In The Loop

Collecting a hard earned paycheck isn't the only perk of having a career,  a girl must always remember the one thing that might possibly get her through a manic Monday....BUSINESS TRAVEL!!  Ah, yes continuing ed is the real purpose but when you get to travel to different places compliments of the corporation it makes those hectic days a little more bearable.   This August I'll be taking some classes in none other than the Windy City!!  I booked our trip today, of course Drew wants to tag along, and I can't wait for August to be here!  Magnificent Mile, Navy Pier, The Rookery, The El, Millennium Park, Viennese Hot Dogs (never with ketchup), Deep Dish Pizzas, Wrigley Field...my oh my so many things to see and do.  I picked up my Fodor's 25 Best a few weeks ago when I first got the word and brushed up on Chicago's nooks and crannies and I can't wait to soak up some of the Second City's sights!

No comments:

Post a Comment