Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Everywhere we go people want to know who we are ...

Our little man had his first t-ball game today!!  He was so excited.  Once he had his little baseball pants and cleats on he was raring to go, go, go!  "I've never had a real t-ball game before!"


GEAUX METS!!

Good Luck Kisses XOXO

Andrew's #1 Fans

Divine #9


Monkeying around with his cousin Trent

Coach Sonny's Pep-talk

Pregame Warm-up

The hat is on backwards, now he means business!


Batter Up!!

This is pretty much where I forgot completely about my camera and commenced cheering with the Team Andrew Fan Club.  Andrew had 3 great hits and says he had a blast!  Thanks to all of our friends and family who came out to support our little ball player, we hope to see you at the ballpark again soon!  

H-O-M-E
That's the place for me
We've got the bases loaded
And we're goin', goin', goin
H-O-M-E
Yes that's the place for me, you'll see!

No comments:

Post a Comment