Friday, April 23, 2010

Tennessee Fun!!

It looks like our little man has been having a BLAST in TN!  Here are some pictures his mom and step-dad have sent- gotta love MMS. :)

He's been to the Nashville Zoo! 
He used to only like cats, but he's turning into a real animal lover, maybe he'll be a veterinarian.


He's making new friends...GIRLfriends that is. 
I wonder if male Days ever think girls have cooties?  :)

Always wear your seatbelt!  He's so smart!

 
                And he's been doing lots of fishing at Peep's and Pop's!

Only 15 more days until our Bud is back for his long summer visit!  We can't wait, I always get so anxious a week or two out from his homecomings.  I turn into a crazed event planner trying to figure out how many fun things we can fit into our schedule while he's here, Drew has to pull back on my reigns from time to time.  Once he's home and settled in, I relax and enjoy our precious, precious time together.  I'm so excited he's going to be here for almost 2 whole months this trip!!  Yay for summertime!

No comments:

Post a Comment